Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cindy Crawford




Just like Madonna, I was a huge Cindy Crawford fan. I had to have every magazine by her and every picture of her when she was in a magazine. I just loved that she had a mole like me. Plus she seemed like this gorgeous cocoa queen. I seriously still have a lot of her pictures. She is my fave model of all time. There's this weird phenomena about models. They have this statuesque thing going where you can stare at them like some weird freak. Not sexually but because they're so beautiful there's this level of intrigue. Models on TV though lately you see they have social issues, eating disorders, drug history and mental breakdowns. Not all but a great majority of them. It's kind of weird what they'll show about not just actors but the models too.

No comments:

Post a Comment