Thursday, September 30, 2010

Drinks





When choosing a drink to have with our snacks we have to have the ultimate drink too. I like to have diet cokes with lemonades, strawberry smoothies, chocolate banana smoothies, plain banana smoothies, iced water, peach tea, plain diet cokes, chocolate milk and the occasional Safeway flavored waters or strawberry drink/organge juice and 7UP..really delicous. One time I had some of my family come over for Davids birthday and I didn't think they'd show up but we got a small cake, ice cream and didn't have anything to drink. I like to keep diet cokes around all the time. Our water is nice so there's plenty of that to have any time. Except at the office. I dont like to drink the water that's at the office. You shouldn't taste your water. It should be plain and not have some weird smell either. Poor RV folks drinking that water. I think it makes them crazy! Well could explain a few things happening down there at the RV park. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment