Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Shining- FIRST SCARY MOVIE



I was too young to see this movie but my brother Jaye told me the story about going to see the movie. I wanted to be with dad and my brothers went to go see some other movie and I was supposed to go see that movie. I was like no I want to be with dad. He was going to go see "The Shining" and I didn't know this was some scary ass show. After seeing the movie I had to sleep with my older brothers for like two or three weeks. From then on though my brothers fed onto my weakness of being a chicken and started scaring me once mom went to work. They would lock me in the room and tell me there was someone in the closet coming after me. I would be screaming on the top of my lungs scared as all get out. Goes with having four older brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment