Tuesday, September 28, 2010

VCR, DVD Player, BLu Ray Player, DVR, Netflix, Movie Rentals it goes on!




Growing up a VCR was like $300-$400 I swear. It was just ridiculous. I remember having a remote too that was attached to the VCR. Talk about old school. Now you can get a DVD and VCR in one. Plus, movie rental business is getting out of tune like the Blockbusters because people are going through different means to rent movies. There are special devices you can buy like the Wii where you can instantly watch Netflix movies through this device. Or you can rent a Redbox movie for a dollar but actually $1.18 with tax but still better than the $5 movie rental or $8 for a new movie rental. Oh and you don't have to pay for those stupid late fees anymore either with Netflix. I love Netflix. I use it myself and get the two movies at a time choice. How time has changed. We also have DVR where we can record our favorite TV shows and even fast forward through the million or so commercials. I love fast forwarding through commercials. I mean after you skim the commercials you save a lot of time watching shows. Oh how time has certainly changed. Thanks Netflix, DVR and tv & show makers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment